Booking an online Cab service in Mangalore – now made simple and hassle-free
Mangalore is a wonderful city in Karnataka known for its picturesque charm of a beautiful line of coconut palms, hills and rivers. Not only this, it is also famous for its revered ancient temples and beaches. Resting in the middle of the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghats, it is one of the major ports of India. The port of Mangalore is involved in coffee and cashew export.
Customers can book a cab in Mangalore with ease. You can either book through the website or by giving us a call on our 24X7 customer service number. The booking process is transparent, intuitive and easy. There are no hidden costs or fine print. Here’s how you book a cab in four easy steps:
- Select the type of booking you wish to make, whether ‘intercity’, ‘local’ or ‘airport’.
- Enter when you would like to be picked up in Mangalore and then select a cab.
- Once you have selected a car, you can avail many payment options. These options include- pre paid, partially paid and postpaid. There are multiple options for making the payment like Credit Card, Debit Card, wallets, mobile payments, Netbanking and International Cards.
- You can also call a taxi in Mangalore by giving us a ring at +919880797829 and our executives will take care of the rest.
As soon as you make a booking, you get an email and a message confirming your itinerary. You will also receive the payment details in this communication. Driver details, useful travel information and key T&Cs will be shared across multiple channels including email, SMS and call. We will send the invoice to your inbox and phone, as soon as your trip is completed.
Mangalore Taxis offers taxi services across three categories: Outstation, local full-day and half-day and airport transfers. 10+ years of experience. This is a testimony to the robust packages and services we offer our patrons.
You can either book a round trip or avail our one way services. At Mangalore Taxis, we are able to provide some of the cheapest outstation cabs in Mangalore, starting at Rs.12/Km.
Mangalore is a diverse and vibrant city with much to see and do. Rent a Mangalore taxi and take in the sights! You can choose from multiple packages on your local booking – 4h/40kms for half-day cabs, 8h/80kms and 12hrs/120 Km for full day cabs in Mangalore. If you are looking for cheap cabs in Mangalore but are unsure of the quality, rest assured! Mangalore Taxis guarantees best-in-class service at extremely affordable rates.
Mangalore International Airport (IXE) is 15 Km from the city centre, of Mangalore. Commuting to and from the airport can be a hassle due to long queues and the location. Book a Mangalore taxis to or from the airport and commute in comfort, Mangalore taxis style.
We strive to go that extra mile just to delight you, the customer, with our quality of service. From the booking to the driver to the car, the experience is easy and seamless. When you book a cab with Mangalore Taxi’s, you can be assured that our promise of quality is met.
- On-time service: Excellent track record of punctual service. Our call center will be in touch with you ensuring there are absolutely no delays.
- Driver Expertise– Drivers are chosen through a 30-point checklist and possess an intimate knowledge of routes.
- TransparentBilling: Whatever your mode of payment, you will always know what your bill looks like. We know GST, toll fees and inter-state tax can be confusing but our invoices are clear, crisp, and precise. There are no hidden costs and charges and if you still feel confused, you can always give us a call and we will help you understand it.
- Choose between Multiple Options: We have a variety of options to suit your individual needs, from hatchbacks, Sedans, Innova’s to luxury cars and tempo travellers.
- Reliability and Security– Our drivers undergo extensive training to ensure your safety and comfort. Further, we extend 24/7 support to all our travellers. In case there are any issues during the journey, help is just a call away. Mangalore Taxi’s takes immense pride in being the leading taxi for Mangalore.
We provide complete flexibility in choosing the cab that best suits your needs. From economy hatchbacks to tempo travellers for your extended family, we offer it all! We also ensure that our pricing policy is not only cheap but completely transparent – what you see is what you pay for; and not a penny more. Below is the table containing the cab rates as on Mar 2021.
|Cab Rates (Mar 2021)||Outstation Trip Price||8Hrs/80Km Taxi Price||Extended Full Day Taxi Price|
|Etios||Starting from ₹ 12||₹ 2,000/-||₹ 3,250/-|
|Dzair||Starting from ₹ 12||₹ 2,000/-||₹ 3,250/-|
|Innova||Starting from ₹ 16||₹ 2,800/-||₹ 4,250/-|
Book a car rental in Mangalore for outstation and travel your heart out. Some of the places near Mangalore you must visit are-
- Coorg:Coorg is set in the midst of spice country and coffee estates, the rolling topography of the area will allow you to embrace the countryside with ease and comfort. Book a Mangalore Taxi’s to visit Coorg.
- Coimbatore:The colorful and intricately carved Arulmigu Patteeswarar Swamy Temple lies southeast of here. In the center, the Gass Forest Museum has a huge collection of preserved animals and tree trunks. Hire a cab from Mangalore to Coimbatore to enjoy the beauty of this city.
- Wayanad:Wayanad is surrounded by protected biosphere areas, including the Muthanga and Wayanad wildlife sanctuaries. This biosphere is home to the endangered vulture, tiger, black leopards and elephants among other endemic species of flora and fauna. Hire a cab from Mangalore to Wayanad to enjoy the beauty of this city
- Chikmagalur:To the north is Baba Budangiri, a mountain range in the Western Ghats, with 3 large caves said to be holy. Trails through forests and grasslands lead up to Mullayanagiri Peak.
Our best cab service in Mangalore will help you soak in this city in its entirety. You can choose between a full-day 8 hours/80 Km package or a 12 hours/ 120 Km package. Book our cabs in Mangalore today and enjoy a Mangalore Taxi’s tour of the city!
Mangalore Taxi’s Recommends – Things to do in Mangalore
- Close to the New Mangalore port is the Panambur beach, one of the most loved, pristine, clean beach in the city.
- Built in 1068, Kadri Manjunatha Templehas a Buddhist architectural influence on the basic Vijaynagri style.
- Tipu Sultan constructed Sultan Batteryto keep a lookout for the entry of warships into the Gurpur River. The battery, made from black stones had been given the look of a miniature fortress.
- Just a little away from the main city of Mangalore, this is a clean, untouched Ullal Beach, with along with a calm and relaxing time can also provide some adventure and enjoyment
Our cab service in Mangalore will ensure you are never late for a flight, ever. Book an airport cab in Mangalore that will ferry you from and to the airport for a straightforward and hassle-free experience.